Breast Cancer Seeds

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2014

      "I'm happy to tell you that having been through surgery
      and chemotherapy and radiation, breast cancer is officially
      behind me. I feel absolutely great and I am raring to go."
      - Carly Fiorina

      *     *     *     *

      Once diagnosed, breast cancer forever remains a concern.
      The shocking truth oncologists do not share with their
      surviving patients is that once the enemy is incorrectly
      perceived to be defeated, no woman will ever actually
      remain completely free.

      The July 10, 2014 issue of the journal 'Cancer Letters'
      identifies cancer stem cells as key factors in the
      regeneration of tumors after traditional radiation
      and chemotherapy fail. Breast cancer stem cells are
      future breast cancer seeds.

      Doctors at Qingdao University Medical College in China
      collaborated with research-physicians at the University
      of California at Davis in Sacramento, California, finding:

      "Breast cancer is the leading cause of cancer death among
      women worldwide...Breast cancer stem cells (BCSCs) are shown
      to exhibit unique growth abilities including self-renewal,
      differentiation potential, and resistance to most anti-cancer
      agents including chemo- and/or radiotherapy, all of which are
      believed to contribute to the development and overall
      aggressiveness of the recurrent or metastatic lesions."

      Nine months before Thursday's 7/10/14 landmark publication,
      Notmilk alerted readers to the real science by writing:

      *   *   *   *   *   *   *

      "Brazilian scientists were shocked after assaying breast
      cancer tumor cells. Researchers expected to find that
      between one ten-thousandth of one percent and one-tenth
      of one percent of cancer cells would consist of cancer
      stem cells. Instead, doctors found cases in which 40
      percent of tumor cells actually were stem cells."

      "When traditional cancer therapies fail, including chemotherapy
      or radiation, the stems cells survive and remain as future
      "seeds" to re-grow existing or more aggressive future cancers.
      The solution?

      "There is a phytochemical in kale (zeaxanthin) which prevents
      breast cancer stem cells from growing. The magic pill? Dark-green
      leafy kale, found in supermarkets everywhere! Researchers have
      determined that cooked kale contains more of these plant
      chemicals than raw kale."

      *   *   *   *   *   *   *

      When buying peppers for salad or roasting, I usually purchase
      the green and red ones and pass on the orange. Never again.
      Notmilk's research shows that orange peppers contain enormous
      amounts of zeaxanthin. So do spinach and zucchini. For your
      sweet tooth, eat zeaxanthin-rich grapes, kiwi, and freshly
      squeezed orange juice.

      Once cured, no breast cancer survivor remains free. Her
      two-pronged therapy should be to:

      1) Eliminate breast cancer rocket fuel, IGF-1 found
      in milk and dairy products. See:

      http://www.notmilk.com/b.html

      2) Consume natural plant chemicals which inhibit breast
      cancer stem cell growth.

      My efforts to join the fight against breast cancer all
      began around the fact that women were getting short-changed
      in the medical arena."
      - Evelyn Lauder

      ***Copy & Post Column to Facebook & Other Social Networking Sites***
      https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/NotMilk/conversations/messages/5065