Pamplona's Running of the Bulls-Hit

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2014

      "Hell is an outrage on humanity. When you tell
      me that your deity made you in his image, I
      reply that he must have been very ugly."
      - Victor Hugo

      *     *     *     *

      People who intentionally hurt animals are the
      ugliest people in the world. One man wastes no
      opportunity to hit such animal abusers where the
      sun don't shine. He risks life and limb and
      personal property to do so.

      From July 6th Through July 14th, the annual
      "Running of the Bulls" horror story will take
      place in Pamplona, Spain.

      The tradition of the running of the bulls in Pamplona
      is eight hundred years old. It occurs each year so that
      macho moo-chachos can express their manhood. Since
      1910, when record-keeping began, some 15 morons have
      sacrificed their lives to prove a point at the tip of
      one or more horns. All of the bulls participating in the
      Pamplona run are fated to die of terror, exhaustion, and
      and a sword expertly placed behind the neck when the
      animal lowers his head to the matador's skill. In honor
      of a clean kill, that matador is awarded one or two ears
      cut from the head of the still-living defeated bull.

      For the past 20 years, as long as I have known
      the man, the bulls have had no greater advocate
      than Steve Hindi of Shark-Online. See:

      http://www.SharkOnline.org

      Steve's animal rights evidence-gathering drones
      have been shot down. His Sharkmobile which shows
      films of abuse has been targeted by police. He
      has been threatened by hunters, and been arrested
      by authorities. Steve has been followed by
      anti-terrorism agents of the United States
      Department of agriculture for his attempts to
      end animal terror.

      I rarely suggest that my readers donate funds to
      animal rights organizations, but Steve's SharkOnline
      is the real deal, and he can use your help in making
      a difference in this world for easing animal suffering.

      http://www.sharkonline.org/index.php/donate-to-shark

      "Life isn't just about the duration you spend,
      but by the donation of impact you can pass out
      before you eventually pass-out."
      - Seyi Ayoola

      ***Copy & Post Column to Facebook & Other Social Networking Sites***
      https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/NotMilk/conversations/messages/5063