Intentionally Killing Mammals with Vitamin-D Supplements

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2014

      "Insanity is knowing that what you're doing is completely
      idiotic, but still, somehow, you just can't stop it."
      - Elizabeth Wurtzel

      *     *     *     *

      Vitamin D-3 is used to kill mice and rats!
      Why is it added to milk for children to drink?
      That traditional practice is insanity!

      "Safe and Sensible Pest Control" is a brochure produced
      by the Ministry of Environment in Victoria, British Columbia,
      Canada.

      Many methods of rodent grain storage control are discussed.
      I prefer the most foolproof of methods: Don't let them eat
      your food. Store all foods in refrigerators or tamper-proof
      containers. With no food supply, mice and rats go elsewhere
      to dine.

      According to Canadian health officials, Vitamin D-3 is
      the most effective and ecologically sound method of
      dealing with rat and mouse infestation.

      According to the brochure, products containing Vitamin D-3
      (calciferol) kill by vitamin overdose after 3-4 days. The
      Vitamin D-3 actually mobilizes excessive amounts of calcium
      from an animal's bones.

      And you thought that Vitamin D-3 helped to absorb calcium?
      Another dairy industry myth!

      Don't try this at home. When the animal dies within your walls,
      its putrefying body will add the most unpleasant bouquet to
      your environment. The offensive smell may linger for months.

      How soon we forget! Children are taught in first grade that
      Vitamin D is the "sunshine vitamin." Vitamin D is a steroid
      hormone and is synthesized in one's body after skin is exposed
      to sunlight. Once the body has made enough, it will produce
      no more. Too much Vitamin D can be toxic and
      result in bone loss.

      In 1963, the Journal Pediatrics revealed:

      "Consuming as little as 45 micrograms of Vitamin D-3 in young
      children has resulted in signs of overdose." (one gallon of milk
      contains 1600 IU, or 40 micrograms)." (Pediatrics, 1963; 31)

      A study published in the New England Journal of Medicine
      revealed that of 42 milk samples, only 12% were within the
      expected range of Vitamin D content. Testing of 10 samples
      of infant formula revealed seven with more that twice the
      Vitamin D content reported on the label, one of which had
      more than four times the label amount.

      We call cow's milk nature's perfect food for humans? Insanity!
      We call milk containing growth hormones diet food? Insanity!
      We ignore truth that nations with the highest dairy intake
      also have the highest rates of bone disease? Insanity!
      Same goes for cancer, heart disease, and diabetes? Insanity!
      One thousand milk lies accepted as truth is insanity!

      "The sanity of society is a balance of a thousand insanities."
      - Ralph Waldo Emerson