Bethany & Mabel do a Notmilk Podcast Interview

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2014

      "I asked the Zebra,
      are you black with white stripes?
      Or white with black stripes?
      And the zebra asked me,
      Are you good with bad habits?
      Or are you bad with good habits?
      Are you noisy with quiet times?
      Or are you quiet with noisy times?
      Are you happy with some sad days?
      Or are you sad with some happy days?
      Are you neat with some sloppy ways?
      Or are you sloppy with some neat ways?
      And on and on and on and on and on and on he went.
      I'll never ask a zebra about stripes...again."
      - Shel Silverstein

      "There's only one interview technique that matters...Do
      your homework so you can listen to the answers and react
      to them and ask follow-ups. Do your homework, prepare."
      - Jim Lehrer

      *     *     *     *

      Two high school students recently interviewed the
      Notmilkman and other "experts" including Gail
      Patterson, RN, PHN (Public Health Nurse), and
      well-known cardiologist and author, Caldwell Esselstyn
      of the Cleveland Clinic. I was in good company in
      in their entertaining podcast! Bethany and Mabel did
      their homework and research well!

      https://soundcloud.com/jenraepeterson/dairybethany-and-mabel

      "Observe, record, tabulate, communicate. Use your five senses.
      Learn to see, learn to hear, learn to feel, learn to smell,
      and know that by practice alone you can become expert."
      - William Osler

      "The top experts in the world are ardent students. The
      day you stop learning, you're definitely not an expert."
      - Brendon Burchard