Scaring Women to Death

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2014

      "I have a zero tolerance for sanctimonious
      morons who try to scare people."
      - Pat Robertson

      *     *     *     *

      It was 4:56 AM on Thursday morning (January 16) when I
      half-watched the morning news on CBS television in New
      York. The commercial came on and a voiceover got my
      full attention by asking over a pink screen containing
      stick figure animations:

      "Wouldn't YOUR (emphasis added) friend with breast
      cancer walk to save YOUR life?" The entire process
      by which a billion unspent dollars now sit in
      investment vehicles for Komen continues to offend me.
      Those who walk the walks are fed yogurt donated by
      major sponsors; yogurt containing the key factor in
      the growth and proliferation of every case of breast
      cancer that has ever grown in every affected woman.

      http://www.notmilk.com/b.html

      Susan Komen organization insiders find that scaring women
      results in great rewards for its insiders. In 2012, founder
      Nancy Brinker paid herself salary of $548,700. This year,
      she is taking time off to plan global strategy, and will
      take a $158,000 salary cut while paying the organization's
      president, Judith Salerno, a salary of $475,000.

      The cure for breast cancer would end Komen's cash cow.

      The January, 2014 issue of Stem Cell Reports includes
      A study performed in China, France, and the United
      States on breast cancer growth and proliferation. Scientists
      concluded that breast cancer stem cells are immune to
      chemotherapy and radiation, and assist in breast cancer
      growth and proliferation by a methodology which:

      "...Endows these cells with the capacity for tissue
      invasion, dissemination, and growth at metastatic sites."

      *     *     *     *

      Three months before the Stem Cell Reports publication
      highlighting today's column (October 2, 2013), Notmilk wrote:

      "When a cancer is destroyed by various methods, including
      chemotherapy or radiation, the stems cells survive and
      remain as future 'seeds' to re-grow the existing or other
      future cancers."

      The solution?

      There is a phytochemical in kale (zeaxanthin) which prevents
      breast cancer stem cells from growing. Just as researchers
      recommend that lycopenes in tomatoes are better utilized by
      humans when heated, so too are these plant sterols more
      effectively utilized by cooking, rather than be eating or
      juicing raw kale. Most people enjoy steamed kale with
      a touch of sea salt.

      The pill? Dark-green leafy kale, found in supermarkets
      everywhere!

      *     *     *     *

      Rather than reveal the truth regarding the etiology
      of breast cancer, women have been virtually scared to
      death by professionals hired by the dairy industry
      to market milk and cheese.

      Scared to death by fears that osteoporosis will weaken
      their bones unless they consume dairy products.

      Scared to death by articles in women's magazines that are
      payback (one hand washed another) as the dairy industry's
      reward for multi-million dollar milk mustache campaigns.

      Scared to death by an enormous lie. Truth is, nations
      with the highest rates of bone disease are the ones
      listening to dairy-sponsored propaganda. For the truth
      about osteoporosis, see:

      http://www.notmilk.com/o.html

      Many of these scared-to-death women are then scared
      directly to their own dairy-induced breast cancer deaths.

      According to the National Alliance for Breast Cancer
      Organizations (NABCO.org), 200,000 new cases of breast
      cancer will be diagnosed in the United States this year.

      Many organizations sponsor walks or races for the
      "cure" (Avon, Komen Foundation, etc.) while accepting
      sponsorship from those promoting the cause (milk
      and dairy producers).

      Cows and humans share the same hormone, insulin-like
      growth factor, or IGF-1. This powerful growth hormone
      has been identified as a key factor in the growth of
      breast cancer. Each sip of milk contains that growth
      hormone.

      Does Milk Cause Breast Cancer?

      "Human Insulin-like growth factor (IGF-I) and
      bovine IGF-I are identical. Both contain 70
      amino acids in the identical sequence."

      Judith C. Juskevich and C. Greg Guyer.
      SCIENCE, vol. 249. August 24, 1990.
      "IGF-I is critically involved in the aberrant
      growth of human breast cancer cells."

      M. Lippman. J. Natl. Inst. Health Res., 1991, 3.

      "IGF-I has been identified as a key factor in
      breast cancer."

      Hankinson. The Lancet, vol. 351. May 9, 1998

      "Serum IGF-I levels increased significantly in milk
      drinkers, an increase of about 10% above baseline
      but was unchanged in the control group."

      Robert P. Heaney, Journal of the American Dietetic
      Association, vol. 99, no. 10. October 1999

      "Death most resembles a prophet who is without
      honor in his own land or a poet who is a
      stranger among his people."
      - Khalil Gibran