The Girl I Will Soon be Sleeping With

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2013
      The Girl I Will Soon be Sleeping With

      The way to know life is to love many things.
       - Vincent Van Gogh

      Here is her photograph.

      http://cdn2.designermixes.org/designermixes-cdn/pictures/3/uploads/2089/Snorkie_6511_R.jpg

      Tiny URL: http://tinyurl.com/mjrml36

      Her name is Abby.

      Sarah (my daughter) will be married on Saturday. I
      am the designated HONEYMOON pup sitter. I love pups!

      I will also be sharing their home with Yertyl,
      the Galapagos turtle and dozens of tropical fish.

      I feed. Therefore, I am.
      I walk, therefore, I am.
      I scoop, therefore, I am.
      I snuggle, therefore, I am.

      No Notmilk columns until Sarah and Danny return from
      Italy, Spain, and France, sometime before November.

      Love conquers all.
       - Virgil