Planting Seeds in a Kinder Garten with Marilu

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2013
      Planting Seeds in a Kinder Garten with Marilu

      "The Universe is one great kindergarten for man.
      Everything that exists has brought with it its
      own peculiar lesson."
      - Orison Swett Marden

      This morning (Thursday, 7/18) at 9:30 AM, EST,
      I will be Marilu Henner's live radio guest. Can
      you picture Marilu? She starred in my all-time
      favorite television comedy series, TAXI
      (opposite Danny DeVito, Judd Hirsch, Andy
      Kaufman, Tony Danza, Christopher Lloyd and
      man other great performers who helped to
      define comedy in the latter part of the
      twentieth century.

      You can listen live to our interview:

      http://www.marilushow.com

      You can participate in the show by calling in:

      (Toll-Free) 855-362-7458

      If you do call in, PLEASE ask a very hard question.
      Do your best to put me on the spot!

      One of the subjects we will be discussing is
      Performance Enhancing Drugs (PEDs) which professional
      athletes use. School children unknowingly swallow and
      absorb the most powerful of those hormones in each
      sip of their school-lunch milk.

      Now that Baseball's annual All-Star extravaganza/farce
      is over, a dozen or more major league ball players will
      be suspended for the better part of the 2014 season for
      using the IGF-1 hormone dispensed from a Florida clinic.
      NOTMILK wonders whether Kindergarten kids will be
      suspended from attending next year's first grade for the
      same violation.

      IGF-1 in cow's milk is the identical hormone that has
      been identified as the key factor in the growth and
      proliferation of every human cancer. See the science:

      http://www.notmilk.com/b.html

      "All I really need to know...
      I learned in kindergarten."
      - Robert Fulghum