-20 RECIPES FOR LASAGNA, AND MUCH MORE!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2001
      Dear Friends,

      Each day, I receive requests for recipes. One of the
      best resources for NOTMILK recipes can be found at
      Jeff Nelson's VEGSOURCE site. I wanted to try a
      different lasagna recipe, and was amazed to find
      20 different options at VEGSOURCE.

      http://www.vegsource.com/recipe/

      This site is the ultimate place for a new vegetarian
      to learn about food and diet options, or a seasoned
      vegan to add spice and seasoning to his/her cuisine.
      Here is one debate (Raw vs. Cooked) that I enjoyed
      reading:

      http://www.vegsource.com/harris/raw_vs_cooked.htm

      Many new parents ask me about how they should
      go about raising their kids to live as vegans. Vegsource
      has all of the answers:

      http://www.vegsource.com/articles/root_macrobiotic.htm

      Jeff and Sabrina Nelson edit a free monthly newsletter.
      I highly recommend signing on:

      http://www.vegsource.com/newsletter.htm

      What is a vegetarian?
      Can proper diet cure diseases?
      What nutrients are contained in foods?
      What are good sources of protein?
      All of these questions and much more
      are answered at this link:

      http://www.vegsource.com/veg_faq/

      Set aside an hour or two for some very
      enjoyable surfing at vegsource.com. I
      predict that once you visit, you'll return
      for more.