Keeping Score for Lance Armstrong

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 1:54 AM
      Keeping Score for Lance Armstrong

      "If I can get close enough, I'll guarantee to
      stop almost anybody. The bigger the man, the
      heavier the fall."
      - Robert Fitzsimmons, boxer, September 6, 1902

      "Tolluntur in altum Ut lapsu graviore ruant
      (men are raised on high in order that they may
      fall more heavily)."
      - Claudian, 4th century

      I decided to keep score.

      A few days ago, I wrote this column about
      Lance Armstrong.

      1,114 email comments were shared with Notmilk.

      812 (73%) were very positive.
      112 (10%) were very negative.
      190 (17%) expressed both positive and negative opinions.

      "I see it all perfectly; there are two possible
      situations - one can either do this or that. My
      honest opinion and my friendly advice is this:
      do it or do not do it - you will regret both."
      - Soren Kierkegaard

      i4crob@...