Touched by an Angel

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2013
      Touched by an Angel

      A Kentucky dairy farmer named Bland Hardison
      died in 2008, but it took five years to settle
      his estate. This week, it was revealed that Mr.
      Hardison left $225,000 in his will to Kentucky
      animal shelters.

      Upon learning of the story, I called his wife Jonell
      and thanked her for such a blessing. She told me
      that while he lived, her husband milked just
      12 Holstein cows, and adopted many more stray
      cats than the total number of cows he cared for.

      I wish that I could have interviewed him for this
      story, but his final act of compassion deserved
      mention.