Dairy Princess Revelation

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2013
      Dairy Princess Revelation

      "I recently had my annual physical examination, which I
      get once every seven years, and when the nurse weighed me,
      I was shocked to discover how much stronger the Earth's
      gravitational pull has become since 1990."
      - Dave Barry

      On Wednesday, February 20, 2013, I was shocked to discover
      an article relating how Pennsylvania Dairy Princesses were
      promoting milk. What really surprised me was the photo of the
      princesses. Two out of the seven Princesses were not extremely
      obese. How can that be? One of those two is relatively slim,
      but she seems tall enough to play center for the new Brooklyn
      Nets basketball franchise. In fairness to the dairy industry, I've
      got to provide the evidence of my revelation:

      http://pwweb.gat.atl.publicus.com/storyimage/PW/20130219/NEWS/130219775/AR/0/AR-130219775.jpg

      The lone normal-sized female possessing skinny lady-like upper
      arms must be a closet vegan (I am guessing), and possibly is
      deceiving the dairy princess judges.

      Despite the dairy industry claim that drinking milk makes one
      skinny, that is simply not what milk was designed for. Milk
      makes humans grow. Milk naturally contains growth hormones.
      Dairy princesses usually drink more than their share of
      cow growth hormones. The truth is captured whenever they
      pose for photos.

      The most powerful growth hormone in a cow's body (IGF-1)
      is identical in structure and amino acid sequence as the
      most powerful growth hormone in the human body (IGF-1).

      Note to dairy execs: You cannot hide truth with lies.
      One photo is better than a thousand deceitful words.

      Do I hate dairy princesses? Of course not, silly wabbits!
      I adore princesses. Here are two of my favorites, who
      emBODY the true spirit and meaning of dairy consumption:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ4eDlRuXvY

      "Minor things can become moments of great
      revelation when encountered for the first time."
      - Margot Fonteyn