How Many More People Must Die in This Manner?

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2013
      How Many More People Must Die in This Manner?

      "Tragedy in life normally comes with betrayal
      and compromise, and trading on your integrity
      and not having dignity in life. That's really
      where failure comes."
      - Tom Cochrane

      Early this morning, I received the following letter
      from a Florida friend who happens to be a very well-
      known doctor who has dedicated her life to helping
      children, often without a fee.

      Dear Robert,

      "My friend has sickle cell problems. His doctors have
      been no help to him except to keep him alive when he
      eats something that causes him to pass out in pain.
      He recently ate pizza and dissolved by our boss's car,
      and was taken to the hospital. He said, 'was hungry'
      He had papaya there to eat. Do you have words of wisdom
      that he can give to his doctor so he will quit telling
      him to eat dairy?"

      Fifteen years ago, the fastest woman in the world
      died tragically. I became one of two people to obtain
      her autopsy; the other was Christina Rebolo, a Sports
      Illustrated reporter who investigated and wrote about
      the use of steroid hormones by professional athletes.

      Sadly, Sports Illustrated passed on reporting the truth
      regarding the death of a female athlete who remains the
      world's fastest woman. Flo Jo's 100 meter and 200 meter
      winning Olympic times continue to remain unbroken.

      By reporting the facts, Sports Illustrated may have
      jeopardized a cash cow which has generated millions of
      dollars in advertising revenue for that magazine during
      the 15 past years since Flo Jo died. Sports Illustrated
      passed, as did Flo Jo.

      My response to my friend's request is today's column.

      Here is the Flo Jo autopsy. These are the facts:

      FLORENCE GRIFFITH JOYNER'S AUTOPSY

      Florence Griffith Joyner was an all-American hero.

      This female African American became an admired role model to
      all as a result of her Olympic achievements in track and
      field. She crossed ethnic and racial barriers, and her life
      became an inspiration to male and female, black and white,
      young and old. Flo Jo, as she was most commonly known, was
      wife and friend to Al Joyner and loving mother to her
      daughter, Mary Ruth (Mo Jo). She combined her athletic
      ability with great looks, personality and business acumen to
      build a financial empire that included her line of unique
      clothing. She was in great demand as a motivational speaker,
      and major corporations would seek her personal endorsement
      of their products and services by offering enormous
      financial inducements.

      We will also remember Flo Jo by her appearance as a model
      and spokeswoman for the dairy industry. She posed for a milk
      mustache ad, and in doing so might very well have been
      betrayed and killed by a product that did NOT do her body
      good. Nature's perfect food for baby cows is most certainly
      not nature's perfect food for African-Americans. Three-
      quarters of the human population of planet earth cannot
      tolerate lactose. Estimates of lactose intolerance for
      black people run as high as ninety-five percent. We shall
      never know if Flo Jo was aware of this fact. What we do
      assume is that dairy industry executives and dairy
      scientists must know how black people are so affected. FDA
      knows this truth and so does USDA.

      Rest in peace, Flo Jo. Here is the official explanation of
      your death, followed by contradictory evidence contained
      within your actual autopsy.

      THE DRUG CONTROVERSY

      Flo Jo was a magnificent athlete and had a beautifully well
      developed and sculptured body. She was 1.65 m (5 feet 5
      inches) tall and weighed a solid 69 kg (152 pounds). Many
      people suspected that Flo Jo's magnificent physique, as well
      as her athletic success and subsequent death might have been
      caused by steroid or drug use. One task of the medical
      examiner's office was to confirm or negate this suspicion.
      An enormous collective sigh of relief might have been
      produced by all of Flo Jo's friends and family when the
      inquest and autopsy revealed no such steroid drug presence.

      In order to come up with a cause, the coroner examined both
      forensic and historical data. Many conversations between the
      sheriff's department and the Dairy Education Board revealed
      to me that an asthma link was not explored. The contents of
      Flo Jo's stomach were not rigorously examined, a remarkable
      omission in the case of any autopsy. Yet, the comments of
      the autopsy surgeon are quite revealing.

      The official cause of death was "positional asphyxia" due to
      "epileptiform seizure."

      The coroner had to fit this death into a series of
      circumstances. After rejecting the steroid drug theory, a
      timely explanation was critical. There had to be closure,
      both for the family and for enormous financial
      considerations which survived Flo Jo's death.

      Positional asphyxia is the same term applied to prisoners
      who die in police custody, handcuffed with one or more
      police officers on their backs. It is the label given to the
      deaths resulting from chokeholds. The medical examiner wrote
      that Flo Jo died by suffocation. He concluded that she had
      an epileptic seizure and smothered in her pillow.

      Grand-mal epileptic seizures can be violent events. They are
      rarely pillow-smothering events. The spasms included in such
      seizures often evidence an array of confirming symptoms. One
      treatment for epileptics suffering such seizures is to
      protect the mouth and tongue, which can suffer abrasions and
      bites. There was no blood found in Flo Jo's mouth and the
      official autopsy reveals:

      "No trauma is noted on the lips or tongue."

      There are many numerous signs and clues ignored by the
      coroner.

      During the autopsy procedure I personally communicated with
      members of the forensic team. I told them to explore whether
      Flo Jo reacted to casein, the most allergenic of all bovine
      proteins. Before his death, Dr. Benjamin Spock called this
      milk and cheese protein the cause of most allergies. Casein
      represents eighty percent of all milk protein! Casein is the
      same glue used to hold a label to a bottle of beer and the
      same glue used to hold together wood in furniture. Dr. Frank
      Oski, once the Chief of Pediatrics at Johns Hopkins
      University Hospital, called CASEIN the etiology of violent
      allergic reactions in greater than 50% of ALL children.
      African Americans cannot tolerate bovine sugars (lactose) or
      proteins, and have a more marked negative response to these
      milk components.

      THE AUTOPSY - CORONER CASE # 98-6262ME

      Residues of two drugs were detected in Flo Jo's blood. One
      was aspirin and the other Benadryl. Benadryl is an
      antihistamine. Flo Jo had histamines produced in her body.
      She was congested. She took Benadryl to relive her
      congestion. Why was it not clear that Flo Jo took Benadryl
      because she experienced congestion from mucus? I had many
      conversations with the coroner's office. "Look at the
      lungs," I pleaded. "Examine the contents of her stomach." I
      was told that this was not necessary. I wondered why not.

      If dairy products, particularly cheese, were found in her
      stomach, this could at the very least confirm the suspicion
      of a violent histological reaction to milk protein Page
      three of the autopsy contains the smoking gun:

      DIGESTIVE SYSTEM

      "The stomach contains 250 cc of digested material including
      some yellow flecks, possibly cheese."

      Flo Jo ate her last meal at 3:00 PM, pizza.

      Digested material? Had it been digested it would not have
      been recognizable! Two hundred and fifty cubic centimeters
      of material, fifteen hours later

      WAS FLO JO CONGESTED?

      Here is what the autopsy reveals about Flo Jo's internal
      organs:

      RESPIRATORY SYSTEM

      "The lobes of the lungs are light-pink-to-dark-purple with
      marked congestion and a large amount of frothy fluid exuding
      with pressure. The lumen of the tracheobronchial tree
      contains mucus and frothy fluid." Flo Jo's lungs were
      congested. She could not breathe.

      OTHER BODY ORGANS - ALL CONGESTED

      "The small and large bowels show congestion...the liver has
      a congested appearance... pancreas, congested appearance...
      the pyramids of the kidneys are congested... section shows
      marked acute congestion...cut sections of the adrenal glands
      show acute congestion...a large amount of frothy fluid is
      present in the larynx...cut sections of the thyroid gland
      show congestion...congestion is noted in the pancreas."

      On and on, organ after organ, filled with a glue produced by
      the body's defense to this powerful allergen and tenacious
      glue.

      CLOSING COMMENTS

      Flo Jo's death was a tragedy. Her life was a symbol of
      inspiration to us all. From death she cries to us with a
      powerful message which the medical examiner missed. Such a
      message places suspicion and blame upon an industry who
      hired her to betray those who trusted her with the dairy
      message. Milk did Flo Jo's body no good at all. Milk and
      dairy products do no good for those who have asthmatic
      reactions to casein. The medical examiner noted that those
      yellow flecks in her stomach were "possibly cheese." The
      medical examiner did not consider the fact that Benadryl was
      taken by Flo Jo to battle congestion. The medical examiner d
      id not consider a link between the congestion in her
      internal organs to the Benadryl or the common reaction to
      bovine proteins, particularly CASEIN, which represents
      eighty percent of all milk protein.

      Flo Jo paid for her ignorance with her precious and
      beautiful life. After Flo Jo's death, William Rhoden of the
      New York Times wrote:

      "Flo Jo ran like the wind; critics said she was wind aided.
      Flo Jo ran with power; they said it was drug aided. Flo Jo
      ran with style; critics said that with six-inch fingernails
      and bodysuits, her career was a triumph of style over
      substance. Now Florence Griffith Joyner is gone, dead at the
      age of 38, and there is nothing else to say."

      Yes, there is much more to say. Help defeat this conspiracy
      of silence. By sending this to friends, you may very well
      save a life. So, I now answer the question asked at the
      start of this column:

      "How many people will die in this manner?"
      In Notmilk, is heaven's true manna!

      Here is the link to today's column:

      "In human intercourse the tragedy begins, not when there
      is misunderstanding about words, but when silence is not
      understood."
      - Henry David Thoreau