-COOL COW CAMS

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2001
      Dear Friends,

      Every morning, I wake between 4 and 5 AM.
      Every evening, I go to bed between 11 and midnight.

      This morning, I got up early enough to watch a
      herd of cows being milked...on the Internet!
      You can do the same:

      http://www.dairycam.com

      Northeast Iowa Community College has installed
      cameras inside their dairy barn. They have 170
      cows in their herd, and milk those cows two times
      each day, at 4:30 AM and 4:00 PM, Central
      Standard Time. Milking takes a few hours.

      Of course, take note that this is a state-of-the
      art research facility. Every piece of equipment is
      shiny and new. Real farms do not look this good.
      There's hardly a bit of manure to be seen,
      and the cameras are positioned so that one
      gets a close up of the equipment, not the cows.

      A second camera is focused on cattle in the
      birthing area. Between 20 and 25 calves are
      expected to be delivered live on the Internet
      during the month of February.

      http://www.dairycam.com/needs.htm

      The easy-to install economically efficient
      cameras (cams) allow for viewing live events.

      WHY NOT SHOW THE WHOLE STORY?

      We love watching the realities of the dairy industry.
      Here are some CAMS we dare dairy universities
      to install:

      www.cliptails&brand'em-cam.com
      www.last-truckride-cattleprod-cam.com
      www.vealcrate-cam.com

      And of course, last, and certainly not least:

      www.slaughterhouse-cam.com