The Best Sex in 2013!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2013
      The Best Sex in 2013!

      "Perfection is not attainable, but if we
      chase perfection we can catch excellence."
      - Vince Lombardi

      The secret to happiness and living life
      to the fullest is to enjoy safe SECS.

      1) Sleep
      2) Exercise
      3) Clean Food
      4) Study and make the first three items your life

      Sleep at lest 8 hours daily (to repair muscles)
      from your daily aerobic workouts.

      Exercise vigorously to stay loose and feel good.

      Consume clean foods in order to have clean blood
      to cleanse all of your body's tissues and organs.

      Study books or articles regarding all of the above.