Get Sick and Suffer

    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2012
      Get Sick and Suffer

      "I punish myself more than anybody else
      does if I am stupid about my actions, and
      I suffer, really suffer."
      - Eartha Kitt

      There is no food in America that routinely contains
      animal feces with the exception of milk and dairy
      products. As a matter of definition, feces is always
      in milk, as it drips down the legs and undersides
      of mycobacterium-infected filthy creatures during
      the process of harvesting their diseased body fluids
      for human "food". That these products are pasteurized
      does not detract from the true essence of what consumers
      naively put into their mouths and stomachs.

      The state of California allows up to 75,000 coliform
      bacteria per liter of milk (about one quart). I have no
      way of saying this nicely, dear readers. Coliform bacteria
      come from the colon, the same place bovine feces come
      from. A rose by any other name is still a rose, and
      I assure you, if ever there existed in nature the very
      opposite of a rose, it is the shit coming out of a cow's
      colon directly into the milk consumer's drink.

      Coliform bacteria in apple cider and in sprouts are
      accidents. Rats and mice happen. Coliform bacteria
      in broccoli or cantaloupe is always an accident.
      Human processors are sometimes disgustingly unsanitary.

      The presence of Coliform bacterium in milk and yogurt and
      cheese is the rule and not the exception. Got milk? Got
      bovine excrement.

      According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC),
      each day, 220,000 Americans get sick from
      contaminated food and 25 die.

      Are you a gambler? Next time you buy a carton
      of milk, will you rely upon fate to decide your
      family's health? Will the bacterial count in your
      cheese or milk be high enough to add you to CDC's
      list? Bacteria from the cow's udders are transferred
      to that milk. Bacterial counts increase while the milk
      sits in your refrigerator. In a week or so, you'll pour
      sour milk down the drain. Is your faith strong
      enough, or will you get ill?

      What day of the week will you drink enough toxins
      to cause you to become one of the 80 million
      Americans who get food poisoning each year?
      Are you a member of the average American family
      of four? One of you will be stricken. Why increase
      the odds by eating products that have been identified
      as harboring dangerous germs?

      Cases of contaminated milk and dairy products have
      been well documented. Dairy represents forty percent
      of what the average American eats. According
      to USDA food consumption data, the average
      American eats 5 ounces of meat and chicken each
      day and 29.2 ounces of milk and dairy.

      There have been thousands of recalls of dairy products
      that were serious enough to make headline news.
      One wonders how many incidents do not get into
      the newspapers. Eighty million cases of food borne
      illness should send a message to all consumers.
      Drink body fluids from diseased animals, and
      you too might end up with disease.

      htp://www.Twitter.com/TheRealNotmilk