The Rain in Bahrain Falls Mainly from the Brain

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
      The Rain in Bahrain Falls Mainly from the Brain

      A few weeks ago, I did a radio show which originated in Bahrain.
      At the same time, my friend (and Notmilk reader) Pam Boteler
      was visiting Bahrain. In both cases, the host, Alia Almoyad asked
      challenging questions.

      Pam's interview is now on Youtube.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUjZTxh8v8I

      Pam is a world-class athlete and is living her life according
      to Dr. Doug Graham's brilliant book, The 80-10-10 Diet. See:

      http://www.FoodNSport.com

      Pam's website:

      http://www.JustCanoeIt.com

      Alia's Website:

      http://www.AliaAlmoyed.com

      *As for the rain in Bahrain, during the six month period beginning in May and ending in October, Bahrain gets less than two inches of rain, while December thorough February, this Middle-East island kingdom
      located off the coast of Saudi Arabia averages over 40 inches of rain.