The McDougall Letter

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      The McDougall Letter

      Each month, I look forward to receiving Dr. John McDougall's
      medical newsletter. This month, the good doctor has outdone
      his previous efforts by presenting everything you need to
      know about understanding and maintaining prostate health.

      http://www.drmcdougall.com/misc/2010nl/oct/prostate.htm

      After visiting your doctor for what ails you, do yourself
      a favor and visit Dr. McDougall's website for a brilliant
      second opinion!

      http://www.drmcdougall.com