A Unique Holiday Present

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2008
      A Unique Holiday Present
      December 8, 2008

      This has never (ever) been done before. A rare
      gift for your loved one. What could it be?
      Me!

      Your dad/mom/aunt Bertha needs a once-in-a-lifetime
      inspiration. Years of eating the S.A.D. diet have given
      your friend or relative heart disease/irritable bowels/
      irritable demeanor.

      I can be the star which lights their spirit and
      changes their lives with burning determination.
      OK, no more cliches, promise.

      The deal: A post-Christmas telephone call from me.
      (Apologies to my friends in Bahrain and New Zealand--
      this offer is for the continental United States only.)

      Added Free Bonus To This Offer:

      Bonus: Three "autographed & inscribed" books:
      Milk: A-Z (retail $14.95)
      God's Nutritionist (retail $16.95)
      Food For Thought (retail $16.95)

      Total cost: $50 (includes shipping of three books).

      Here's what you do: Give your special persons the
      three books for a holiday gift. You must also include
      an "I care about you" letter. Let them know that
      in addition to the books, you've "purchased" an
      expensive consultation with a "famous" author.
      ;>)

      Anybody who knows me is aware of my communication skills.
      I tickle, massage, and inspire. I'll make your loved
      one laugh, groan, and perhaps become that motivation
      for change in his or her life which up until this
      moment you've been unsuccessfully attempting to be.

      SO...if you're interested in this unique gift, email
      me at:

      i4crob@...

      We will then make arrangements for "delivery" of goods
      and services.

      NOTE: If you want just the three books sans phone
      call, the cost is $54.85 which includes shipping.

      Have a very merry 12 days of Christmas beginning on
      December 25, a happy 8 days of Chanukah beginning on
      December 22nd, a joyful 7 days of Kwanzaa beginning on
      December 26th, and if you celebrate Eid al-Adha this
      evening, enjoy a blessed vegan feast!