Feel Tired? Got Low Hemoglobin Count?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      Got anemia?
      I have seen this happen again and again with milk
      drinkers and cheese eaters, particularly women.
      The cure is simple.

      "Cow's milk can cause blood loss from the intestinal
      tract, which over time, reduces the body's iron stores.
      Blood loss may be a reaction to cow's milk proteins."

      Journal of Pediatrics, 1990, 116

      "Cow's milk-induced intestinal bleeding...in all cases,
      resolved completely after instituting a cow's milk-free diet.

      Journal of Pediatric Surgery, 1999 Oct, 34:10

      Robert Cohen's Lectures & Cooking Demos: 201-967-7001
      Purchase a SoyToy Soymilk Maker: 1-888-668-6455
      Purchase a copy of MILK A-Z, God's Nutritionist,
      or Milk-The Deadly Poison (2 cassettes): 888-NOT-MILK