His Sacrifice For You and Your Friends

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2004
      During the past eight years, I have written over
      2,500 commentaries on dairy-related subjects.

      Will the dairy industry ever clean up its act?
      A few days ago (July 30, 2004), anthrax was discovered
      in a South Dakota dairy herd. See:

      <http://www.keloland.com/NewsDetail2817.cfm?Id=22,33656>

      If and when you or a friend or relative should become ill,
      another statistic due to the deceit of federal agencies and
      marketing efforts of the milk and meat industries, don't say
      you were not warned about drinking body fluids from diseased
      animals and eating their tainted flesh. Long before I began
      my Notmilk efforts, there was one lone voice of dissent in
      the wilderness.

      Today is the fifth year anniversary of one of my favorite
      columns. I honored a man in 1999, and from that day on he's
      been working hard to change the world by reaching one person
      at a time. I can think of no man who is more deserving of a
      Nobel peace prize than:

      <http://www.notmilk.com/deb/080199.html>

      201-967-7001