Sleeps With Wolves

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2004
      "You can fool some of the people all the time.
      You can fool all the people some of the time.
      But you can't fool all the people all the time."
      --Abraham Lincoln.

      Sleeps With Wolves

      Just when I was starting to like the guy...

      Guess who is sleeping with the enemy? The
      strangest of bedfellows, John Kerry and Monsanto.
      America's new nightmare couple.

      Kerry is the man who claims that he does not
      take corporate money. My research has taken me inside
      of Kerry's brain. Malkovich, Malkovich. Kerry, Kerry.
      Try to avoid the manure, as you slide through the
      tunnel of this man's slippery synapses.

      Kerry and Monsanto, sitting in a tree.
      Kissing and promoting B-S-T.
      First comes love, then comes marriage,
      There's no justice, just a Kerry miscarriage.

      The law firm of Mintz, Levin, Cohn, et. al., specializes
      in biotechnology law. One of their most important clients
      is Monsanto. Call today's column a lesson in trickle-down
      economics. Call it an example of a carefully laid out
      political agenda. Kerry wants you to believe that he
      accepts no donations from corporations. Kerry's lie that
      just plain folk contribute to his campaign is phony
      politics at its worst. He has carefully hidden the twisted
      route that dollars take before reaching his pocket. Make
      no mistake about it. Kerry is no better than a common crook.

      JFK (John-Fraud-Kerry), the man who would tiptoe
      a circuitous path around election finance laws.

      One very connected attorney with Mintz, Levin & Cohn is
      David Leiter. Leiter now works for the Bush administration
      in the Department of Energy. Leiter served as Kerry's Chief
      of Staff for six years. Is there really a difference between
      Democrat and Republican in these United States? These
      insider-traders prove again and again that politics is the
      best cash business in America. Leiter has raised nearly
      $20 million for just three political campaigns.

      Interesting aside regarding of the law firm of Mintz,
      Levin and Cohn and the George Bush cabinet. This firm
      represented Biogen, the maker of the genetically engineered
      Flavor-Saver Tomato. Biogen was purchased by Monsanto
      at a time when Ann Veneman was on its board of directors.
      Today, Ann Veneman is America's Secretary of Agriculture.
      Mintz, Levin & Cohn arranged the financing for the initial
      public stock offering of Biogen.

      While we will never be privy to cash transactions and
      deals made behind close doors, what financial services
      have Mintz, Levin & Cohn performed on the record for Kerry?

      After examining campaign donations from 1997 through 2002,
      I determined that Kerry's top three contributions came from
      Boston Fleet Bank ($75,694), Verizon Communications ($65,862),
      and Mintz, Levin & Cohn, et. al. ($54,700).

      So, how much has the firm given Kerry for his 2004 run
      by Mintz, Levin & Cohn? The shocker: $112,250!

      This man is a people's person?

      Mintz, Levin, Cohn has acted as counsel in funding biotech
      acquisitions by raising nearly $800 million. They do
      much more than that for Monsanto. Mintz, Levin & Cohn
      also represents Monsanto in PCB litigation.

      Kerry's association with Mintz, Levin, Cohn is as deep as
      his relationship with Monsanto and other biotech companies.
      In 2000, after Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA) introduced a
      labeling law that would have given Americans the right to
      know whether the foods they ate contained genetically
      modified organisms, Kerry refused to support that bill.
      Now you know why. He has been bought and paid for by the
      biotech industry.

      Over the weekend, Kerry was accused of being just another
      good old boy Republican by a fellow Democrat. Kerry remarked:

      "I've spent a career fighting against special interests.
      I'll take a second seat to nobody in this race with respect
      to my lifetime fights against special interests and my efforts
      to run campaigns on a high standard."

      Kerry insisted that he had accepted no money from political
      action committees or "special interests."

      Tomorrow, February 3, 2003, Americans vote in seven primaries.

      Arizona
      Delaware
      Missouri
      New Mexico
      North Dakota
      Oklahoma
      South Carolina

      Tuesday's victories might propel Kerry far ahead of
      the field for the Democratic presidential nomination.
      There is but one vehicle that can stop Kerry at
      this eleventh hour. It's called the Internet. Your
      activism can insure that millions of voters see
      this critically important truth--before it is too late.

      A message can be sent to Mr. Kerry that "politics as usual"
      can no longer be tolerated. Kerry campaigns on issues of
      integrity, claiming that he is beholden to no corporate
      sponsors. This man lies by informing Americans that his
      financial support comes from individuals like you and me.
      Faced with this fantastic evidence, would you cast your
      ballot for a liar such as John Kerry?