Cows Eat Fish and Chips

  • Robert Cohen <notmilk@earthlink.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      Cows Eat Fish and Chips

      Are you still drinking milk and eating cheese?
      Do you still imagine that cows are vegetarians?

      The title of a new study in the March, 2003 issue
      of the Journal Dairy Science is quite revealing:

      "Effect of Combinations of Fish Meal and Feather
      Meal on Milk Fatty Acid Content and Nitrogen
      Utilization in Dairy Cows"

      Cow's eat fish and chicken feathers.

      What does this mean for human consumers?

      The higher up one goes on the food chain, the more
      concentrated are the dioxins, PCBs, pesticides, herbicides,
      and heavy metals such as mercury.

      While humans are cautioned not to eat fish more than once
      each week, humans eat the tainted fat from cows who eat
      fish every day. Ice cream, cheese, yogurt, milk...all contain
      the hidden presence of chemicals that we do our best to avoid.

      Baby chickens are fed enormous doses of dangerous antibiotics
      (such as LS-50). Baby male chicks sometimes die horrible deaths
      by being ground up live into "feather meal" and fed to dairy cows.

      Thank goodness I don't eat the stuff, but if I was an
      unsuspecting cheesehead, I'd be pretty upset upon learning
      these secrets. So...your mission, if you choose to accept it,
      is to let everybody know the truth. Send this to your friends
      and relatives. You know who I mean. The ones who keep telling
      you how wholesome milk and dairy products are. Tell them that
      cows eat fish and chips. Chips? Ground baby chicken feathers
      and bones.