4863T'was the Day Before Christmas

    Dec 23, 2013

      "There is a remarkable breakdown of taste and intelligence
      at Christmastime.  Mature, responsible grown men wear
      neckties made of holly leaves and drink alcoholic beverages
      with raw egg yolks and cottage cheese in them."
      - P.J. O'Rourke

      *     *     *     *

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH8FvERQHtM&feature=youtu.be

      On the 8th day of Christmas my true
      love gave to me...Eight Maids A-milking...

      Exactly what gifts are these eight
      maids delivering to milk drinkers?

      According to the May, 1995 issue of the
      Townsend Medical Letter (a journal written
      by doctors, for doctors), the eight dairy
      blessings are:

      1) mucous production & other allergies
      2) hemoglobin loss
      3) childhood diabetes
      4) heart disease
      5) atherosclerosis
      6) arthritis
      7) kidney stones
      8) mood swings, depression, & irritability

      "The Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a
      nativity scene in Washington, D.C. This wasn't for
      any religious reasons. They couldn't find three wise
      men and a virgin."
      - Jay Leno