Re: [NTB]

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 4, 2001
      This is off topic indeed. The answer is you use tables with margins and
      gutters. See http://www.bestfoot.com/test/margins.htm for example, but add
      another column for the second column you would want I assume. You need to
      hold columns with the space.gif's or you will find the browser may shift
      columns on you.

      ---
      Don Passenger
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 14, 2002
        After seeing all of these problems in people are having in one week kind
        of overwhelms me. The only problem I had was with win2K for a short
        period of time and then the only problems that I had after installing
        the latest version was because of all the "work-arounds" I did to make
        NTP work the way I wanted it too.

        Phew, I am very happy to tell you that I do not have any problems witrh
        NTP. I just I would say that. And oh thanks though for being here for
        the support, It is the best I have ever seen.

        CJW
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 15, 2002
          Hi Christopher,

          You must always remember my friend, that people on the list range
          from two days on the computer to a decade or so. What seems so
          obvious to an "old timer" can have a newbie completely lost and
          baffled. I would venture to say that were all like that at one
          time. Some people catch on right away to things and others just
          take longer - perhaps computer is not their cup of tea, but they
          can run circles around folk in other areas of life.

          >After seeing all of these problems in people are having in one
          >week kind of overwhelms me. The only problem I had was with win2K
          >for a short period of time and then the only problems that I had
          >after installing the latest version was because of all the "work-
          >arounds" I did to make NTP work the way I wanted it too.
          >
          >Phew, I am very happy to tell you that I do not have any problems
          >witrh NTP. I just I would say that. And oh thanks though for
          >being here for the support, It is the best I have ever seen.

        • Anji Wingfield
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 15, 2002
            Does anyone have an answer to this problem?

            Using NoteTabPro 4.83, from time to time (no pattern established)
            when clicking on the Open icon, the hourglass appears and the pc
            crashes completely! We are running NT4 as the desktop connected to
            Netware4 netware.

            Any ideas how to resolve this?
          • Christopher J. Whyte
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 15, 2002
              I was just trying to compliment you and the work you do here, and most
              especially the program. And I certainly do not mean to offend any one by
              my statement!

              > You must always remember my friend, that people on the list range
              > from two days on the computer to a decade or so. What seems so
              > obvious to an "old timer" can have a newbie completely lost and
              > baffled. I would venture to say that were all like that at one
              > time. Some people catch on right away to things and others just
              > take longer - perhaps computer is not their cup of tea, but they
              > can run circles around folk in other areas of life.
              >
              > >After seeing all of these problems in people are having in one
              > >week kind of overwhelms me. The only problem I had was with win2K
              > >for a short period of time and then the only problems that I had
              > >after installing the latest version was because of all the "work-
              > >arounds" I did to make NTP work the way I wanted it too.
              > >
              > >Phew, I am very happy to tell you that I do not have any problems
              > >witrh NTP. I just I would say that. And oh thanks though for
              > >being here for the support, It is the best I have ever seen.
              >

              > Happy NoteTab'n,
              > Jody Adair
              >
              > The NoteTabbers Assistant Page
              > http://www.notetab.net
              >
              > The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
              > mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com

              > Pinpoint the right security solution for your company - FREE
              > Guide from industry leader VeriSign gives you all the facts.
              > http://us.click.yahoo.com/pCuuSA/WdiDAA/yigFAA/dkFolB/TM
              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • Jim Hall
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 15, 2002
                At 02:00 PM 1/15/02 +0000, you wrote:
                >Does anyone have an answer to this problem?
                >
                >Using NoteTabPro 4.83, from time to time (no pattern established)
                >when clicking on the Open icon, the hourglass appears and the pc
                >crashes completely! We are running NT4 as the desktop connected to
                >Netware4 netware.
                >
                >Any ideas how to resolve this?

                The first thing you want to do is go to

                http://www.notetab.com/index.htm

                And download and install version 4.86c (there is no charge for the upgrade)

                More than likely that will solve your problem.

                If not then give a shout and we will see what happens next.

                Regards,

                Jim
              • Charles
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 2, 2002
                  *chuckles* A private recycling center for NoteTab. That'd be interesting,
                  for sure.
                  I was just considering this as a project in a language I use, REBOL (though
                  I'm not very good at it yet), but I think it'd require a little more work than
                  I know how to do. Almost something that would sit in the background, likely
                  when NoteTab is running, and monitor what documents have been modified, and
                  keep the .bak's et al up to date and what. Hmm.. This opens up many
                  fascinating possibilities..

                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 27, 2003
                    Hi recordkeeper,

                    >unsubscribe

                    Please follow the instructions at the bottom of every message to
                    unsubscribe. It is also in the header area. You can go to
                    http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm to subscribe and unsubscribe.
                    http://www.notetab.net/html/maillist.htm also ;)

                    Happy Tab'n,
                    Jody Adair

                    NoteTabbers Assistant Page Clean-Funnies dot com
                    http://www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com