Re: [NTB] Clarification on a mailing list

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 4, 2001
      Hi Dan,

      >What is the NoteTab Clips Class list? And how is it different
      >from the Clips list?

      The Clips lists is for discussion of Clip authoring and we also
      use the list for more advanced questions about the use of NoteTab
      and things like RegExp, PERL, GAWK, to bug Wayne for the updated
      Wayne's Cross Reference, and so on. :)

      ClipClass is lessons that I have been giving and so very latest
      on the next one I'm ashamed to admit it. :(

      Happy Script'n!
      Jody Adair

      ClipClass Outline & Library: Extract to NoteTab\Libraries
      http://www.notetab.net/clipclass/clipclass.zip

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-ClipClass-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clipclass

    • MCMAIER
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 4, 2001
        Jody, does your "clips class" begin with "Clips -101"?

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 4, 2001
          Hi MCMAIER,

          Please send anymore posts about the ClipClass to me in private
          eMail. I hope the following will answer most the questions you
          may have.

          >Jody, does your "clips class" begin with "Clips -101"?

          The Outline starts with the Welcome letter and the Library starts
          with ClipClass Info. If you are meaning does it start at a 101
          level, then yes, but it does assume that you know NoteTab fairly
          well. It is all self paced and assignments do not have to be
          turned in, nor do you have to sign up for the mailing list for
          it. You will just need to download every couple of months to get
          updated or see if there are any new lessons at eGroups and then
          download. The second link below only needs to be downloaded one
          time.

          For further information please read the first few headings in the
          ClipClass Library and go to the following web page which could
          stand a little bit editing, but it is still fairly accurate. I
          added more since I wrote, "It is the responsibility of the
          student to read and have a good understanding of the basics found
          in NoteTab's Help in the following three sections although you
          should read them.

          Clip Language - Introduction
          Clip Basics Create
          Clipbook Libraries

          http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clipclass

          All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries folder.

          http://www.sureword.com/clipclass/clipclass.zip
          You only need to download the next one time.
          http://www.sureword.com/clipclass/tooltips.zip

          Please be kind enough to report errors in private eMail to me.

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 4, 2001
            Hi MCMAIER,

            Sorry about the old links! It is notetab.net now, not sureword.com

            >All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries folder.
            >http://www.notetab.net/clipclass/clipclass.zip
            >You only need to download the next one time.
            >http://www.notetab.net/clipclass/tooltips.zip

            c ya,
            Jody

            The whole world doth err save you