Re: [NTB] 3 ways of getting these egroup messages

  • Kings Way
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 27, 2000
      thanx Jody
      cath
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Jody" <av1611@...>
      To: <notetab@egroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2001 11:18 PM
      Subject: Re: [NTB] 3 ways of getting these egroup messages

      > Hi Cath,
      >
      > Welcome to the list. The NoteTab Basic list, this one, is good
      > for learning NoteTab in general. The NoteTab and HTML list is
      > where we discuss web authoring and where all the web pros hang
      > out. :) Feel free to ask any question about HTML over there
      > regardless of how simple you might think it is "suppose" to be.
      > Don't get scared off with some of the advanced HTML over there is
      > what I'm trying to say. Hope you enjoy your stay! :)
      >
      > >Hi, my name is cathleen(cath) and I am a new member to this
      > >group.I am very new at web design or use of puters for that
      > >matter,but have been collecting the info and planning the design
      > >outline for a web site main and subsequent links/referals. I have
      > >never used notab or any other editor tho have a little gif
      > >animation experience .
      >

      > Happy HTML'n!
      > Jody
      >
      > http://www.notetab.net
      >
      > The NoteTab and Html List...
      > mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...

    • danpayer
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 4, 2001
        Jody or someone knowledgeable,

        What is the NoteTab Clips Class list? And how is it different from the
        Clips list?

        TIA,
        Dan Payer
        danpayer@...

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 4, 2001
            Jody, does your "clips class" begin with "Clips -101"?

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 4, 2001
              Hi MCMAIER,

              Please send anymore posts about the ClipClass to me in private
              eMail. I hope the following will answer most the questions you
              may have.

              >Jody, does your "clips class" begin with "Clips -101"?

              The Outline starts with the Welcome letter and the Library starts
              with ClipClass Info. If you are meaning does it start at a 101
              level, then yes, but it does assume that you know NoteTab fairly
              well. It is all self paced and assignments do not have to be
              turned in, nor do you have to sign up for the mailing list for
              it. You will just need to download every couple of months to get
              updated or see if there are any new lessons at eGroups and then
              download. The second link below only needs to be downloaded one
              time.

              For further information please read the first few headings in the
              ClipClass Library and go to the following web page which could
              stand a little bit editing, but it is still fairly accurate. I
              added more since I wrote, "It is the responsibility of the
              student to read and have a good understanding of the basics found
              in NoteTab's Help in the following three sections although you
              should read them.

              Clip Language - Introduction
              Clip Basics Create
              Clipbook Libraries

              http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clipclass

              All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries folder.

              http://www.sureword.com/clipclass/clipclass.zip
              You only need to download the next one time.
              http://www.sureword.com/clipclass/tooltips.zip

              Please be kind enough to report errors in private eMail to me.

              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 4, 2001
                Hi MCMAIER,

                Sorry about the old links! It is notetab.net now, not sureword.com

                >All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries folder.
                >http://www.notetab.net/clipclass/clipclass.zip
                >You only need to download the next one time.
                >http://www.notetab.net/clipclass/tooltips.zip

                c ya,
                Jody

                The whole world doth err save you