Re: [NTB] 3 ways of getting these egroup messages

  • Kings Way
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 27, 2000
      thanx Jody
      cath
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Jody" <av1611@...>
      To: <notetab@egroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2001 11:18 PM
      Subject: Re: [NTB] 3 ways of getting these egroup messages

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 3, 2001
        Hi Cath,

        Welcome to the list. The NoteTab Basic list, this one, is good
        for learning NoteTab in general. The NoteTab and HTML list is
        where we discuss web authoring and where all the web pros hang
        out. :) Feel free to ask any question about HTML over there
        regardless of how simple you might think it is "suppose" to be.
        Don't get scared off with some of the advanced HTML over there is
        what I'm trying to say. Hope you enjoy your stay! :)

        >Hi, my name is cathleen(cath) and I am a new member to this
        >group.I am very new at web design or use of puters for that
        >matter,but have been collecting the info and planning the design
        >outline for a web site main and subsequent links/referals. I have
        >never used notab or any other editor tho have a little gif
        >animation experience .

        Happy HTML'n!

        The NoteTab and Html List...
        mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...
      • danpayer
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 4, 2001
          Jody or someone knowledgeable,

          What is the NoteTab Clips Class list? And how is it different from the
          Clips list?

          TIA,
          Dan Payer
          danpayer@...

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 4, 2001
              Jody, does your "clips class" begin with "Clips -101"?

              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 4, 2001
                Hi MCMAIER,

                Please send anymore posts about the ClipClass to me in private
                eMail. I hope the following will answer most the questions you
                may have.

                >Jody, does your "clips class" begin with "Clips -101"?

                The Outline starts with the Welcome letter and the Library starts
                with ClipClass Info. If you are meaning does it start at a 101
                level, then yes, but it does assume that you know NoteTab fairly
                well. It is all self paced and assignments do not have to be
                turned in, nor do you have to sign up for the mailing list for
                it. You will just need to download every couple of months to get
                updated or see if there are any new lessons at eGroups and then
                download. The second link below only needs to be downloaded one
                time.

                For further information please read the first few headings in the
                ClipClass Library and go to the following web page which could
                stand a little bit editing, but it is still fairly accurate. I
                added more since I wrote, "It is the responsibility of the
                student to read and have a good understanding of the basics found
                in NoteTab's Help in the following three sections although you
                should read them.

                Clip Language - Introduction
                Clip Basics Create
                Clipbook Libraries

                http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clipclass

                All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries folder.

                http://www.sureword.com/clipclass/clipclass.zip
                You only need to download the next one time.
                http://www.sureword.com/clipclass/tooltips.zip

                Please be kind enough to report errors in private eMail to me.

                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 4, 2001
                  Hi MCMAIER,

                  Sorry about the old links! It is notetab.net now, not sureword.com

                  >All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries folder.
                  >http://www.notetab.net/clipclass/clipclass.zip
                  >You only need to download the next one time.
                  >http://www.notetab.net/clipclass/tooltips.zip

                  c ya,
                  Jody

                  The whole world doth err save you