Re: [NTB] 3 ways of getting these egroup messages

  • Kings Way
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 27, 2000
      Hi, my name is cathleen(cath) and I am a new member to this group.I am very
      new at web design or use of puters for that matter,but have been collecting
      the info and planning the design outline for a web site main and subsequent
      links/referals. I have never used notab or any other editor tho have a
      little gif animation experience . I have been a member of a few puter,
      graphics, and literature lists for awhile and enjoy being a parrt of the
      time,hence I'll prabably have a million ?'s but will look forward to getting
      to know members here and what I can learn and share here.
      Cath
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 27, 2000
        thanx Jody
        cath
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 3, 2001
          Hi Cath,

          Welcome to the list. The NoteTab Basic list, this one, is good
          for learning NoteTab in general. The NoteTab and HTML list is
          where we discuss web authoring and where all the web pros hang
          out. :) Feel free to ask any question about HTML over there
          regardless of how simple you might think it is "suppose" to be.
          Don't get scared off with some of the advanced HTML over there is
          what I'm trying to say. Hope you enjoy your stay! :)

          >Hi, my name is cathleen(cath) and I am a new member to this
          >group.I am very new at web design or use of puters for that
          >matter,but have been collecting the info and planning the design
          >outline for a web site main and subsequent links/referals. I have
          >never used notab or any other editor tho have a little gif
          >animation experience .

          Happy HTML'n!

          The NoteTab and Html List...
          mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...
        • danpayer
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 4, 2001
            Jody or someone knowledgeable,

            What is the NoteTab Clips Class list? And how is it different from the
            Clips list?

            TIA,
            Dan Payer
            danpayer@...

              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 4, 2001
                Jody, does your "clips class" begin with "Clips -101"?

                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 4, 2001
                  Hi MCMAIER,

                  Please send anymore posts about the ClipClass to me in private
                  eMail. I hope the following will answer most the questions you
                  may have.

                  >Jody, does your "clips class" begin with "Clips -101"?

                  The Outline starts with the Welcome letter and the Library starts
                  with ClipClass Info. If you are meaning does it start at a 101
                  level, then yes, but it does assume that you know NoteTab fairly
                  well. It is all self paced and assignments do not have to be
                  turned in, nor do you have to sign up for the mailing list for
                  it. You will just need to download every couple of months to get
                  updated or see if there are any new lessons at eGroups and then
                  download. The second link below only needs to be downloaded one
                  time.

                  For further information please read the first few headings in the
                  ClipClass Library and go to the following web page which could
                  stand a little bit editing, but it is still fairly accurate. I
                  added more since I wrote, "It is the responsibility of the
                  student to read and have a good understanding of the basics found
                  in NoteTab's Help in the following three sections although you
                  should read them.

                  Clip Language - Introduction
                  Clip Basics Create
                  Clipbook Libraries

                  http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clipclass

                  All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries folder.

                  http://www.sureword.com/clipclass/clipclass.zip
                  You only need to download the next one time.
                  http://www.sureword.com/clipclass/tooltips.zip

                  Please be kind enough to report errors in private eMail to me.

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 4, 2001
                    Hi MCMAIER,

                    Sorry about the old links! It is notetab.net now, not sureword.com

                    >All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries folder.
                    >http://www.notetab.net/clipclass/clipclass.zip
                    >You only need to download the next one time.
                    >http://www.notetab.net/clipclass/tooltips.zip

                    c ya,
                    Jody

                    The whole world doth err save you