Re: [NTB] 3 ways of getting these egroup messages

  • Kings Way
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 27, 2000
      Hi, my name is cathleen(cath) and I am a new member to this group.I am very
      new at web design or use of puters for that matter,but have been collecting
      the info and planning the design outline for a web site main and subsequent
      links/referals. I have never used notab or any other editor tho have a
      little gif animation experience . I have been a member of a few puter,
      graphics, and literature lists for awhile and enjoy being a parrt of the
      time,hence I'll prabably have a million ?'s but will look forward to getting
      to know members here and what I can learn and share here.
      Cath
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 27, 2000
        thanx Jody
        cath
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 3, 2001
          Hi Stephen,

          In addition to what Julie posted, you can make mailto: Clips for
          each list for easy sing on/off and option changes. See Clip
          basics for those of you who do know how or post over on the Clips
          list. mailto:ntb-Clips-subscribe@... All the lists are
          posted below.

          Easy web sign on/off for the main NoteTab lists is at:
          http://www.notetab.com/maillist.htm

          Easy web sign on/off for all Fookes Software lists is at:

          I will make a post with all the lists that have the different
          options in the future that has all mailto: links in it. My
          signature lines almost all the time have subscribe and
          unsubscribe mailto: links in them which are clickable to sign
          on/off the list I am posting to.

          >No mail/Web only.
          >Daily digests
          >Individual email.
          > How can I change between these three options by merely sending
          > a command email to an egroups address. I thought I knew this,
          > but it seems I don't.

          To Subscribe to or UnSubscribe from any of the following
          Mailing Lists send an empty post to the appropriate list(s)
          using the eMail address to the right of the list name:

          Subscribe
          ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
          The NoteTab Basic List............ NoteTab-Subscribe@...
          The NoteTab Clips List............ ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
          The NoteTab ClipsClass List....... ntb-ClipClass-Subscribe@...
          The NoteTab HTML List............. ntb-HTML-Subscribe@...
          The NoteTab Beta List............. ntb-NextRelease-Subscribe@...
          The NoteTab Off-Topic List........ ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@...
          NoteTab Announcements List........ ntb-Announcements-Subscribe@...
          The Album Express List............ Album-Express-Subscribe@...
          The Mailbag Assistant List........ MailBag-Subscribe@...
          The Fookes Software Beta List..... fs-NextRelease-Subscribe@...

          UnSubscribe
          ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 3, 2001
            Hi Cath,

            Welcome to the list. The NoteTab Basic list, this one, is good
            for learning NoteTab in general. The NoteTab and HTML list is
            where we discuss web authoring and where all the web pros hang
            out. :) Feel free to ask any question about HTML over there
            regardless of how simple you might think it is "suppose" to be.
            Don't get scared off with some of the advanced HTML over there is
            what I'm trying to say. Hope you enjoy your stay! :)

            >Hi, my name is cathleen(cath) and I am a new member to this
            >group.I am very new at web design or use of puters for that
            >matter,but have been collecting the info and planning the design
            >outline for a web site main and subsequent links/referals. I have
            >never used notab or any other editor tho have a little gif
            >animation experience .

            Happy HTML'n!

            The NoteTab and Html List...
            mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...
          • danpayer
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 4, 2001
              Jody or someone knowledgeable,

              What is the NoteTab Clips Class list? And how is it different from the
              Clips list?

              TIA,
              Dan Payer
              danpayer@...

                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 4, 2001
                  Jody, does your "clips class" begin with "Clips -101"?

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 4, 2001
                    Hi MCMAIER,

                    Please send anymore posts about the ClipClass to me in private
                    eMail. I hope the following will answer most the questions you
                    may have.

                    >Jody, does your "clips class" begin with "Clips -101"?

                    The Outline starts with the Welcome letter and the Library starts
                    with ClipClass Info. If you are meaning does it start at a 101
                    level, then yes, but it does assume that you know NoteTab fairly
                    well. It is all self paced and assignments do not have to be
                    turned in, nor do you have to sign up for the mailing list for
                    it. You will just need to download every couple of months to get
                    updated or see if there are any new lessons at eGroups and then
                    download. The second link below only needs to be downloaded one
                    time.

                    For further information please read the first few headings in the
                    ClipClass Library and go to the following web page which could
                    stand a little bit editing, but it is still fairly accurate. I
                    added more since I wrote, "It is the responsibility of the
                    student to read and have a good understanding of the basics found
                    in NoteTab's Help in the following three sections although you
                    should read them.

                    Clip Language - Introduction
                    Clip Basics Create
                    Clipbook Libraries

                    http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clipclass

                    All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries folder.

                    http://www.sureword.com/clipclass/clipclass.zip
                    You only need to download the next one time.
                    http://www.sureword.com/clipclass/tooltips.zip

                    Please be kind enough to report errors in private eMail to me.

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 4, 2001
                      Hi MCMAIER,

                      Sorry about the old links! It is notetab.net now, not sureword.com

                      >All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries folder.
                      >http://www.notetab.net/clipclass/clipclass.zip
                      >You only need to download the next one time.
                      >http://www.notetab.net/clipclass/tooltips.zip

                      c ya,
                      Jody

                      The whole world doth err save you