unwanted bak files

  • ray@actionet.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2001
      Hi

      Note tab is a great program! I sometimes need to replace text in an
      html format document but for some reason a .bak file is created of
      the original page. Does anyone know how I can stop it from doing that?

      Thanks
    • Dr. Paul Harder
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2001
        On Wed, 03 Jan 2001 10:20:42 -0000, ray@... wrote:

        > Note tab is a great program! I sometimes need to replace text in an
        > html format document but for some reason a .bak file is created of
        > the original page. Does anyone know how I can stop it from doing that?

        Ray:

        Step 1: On the View menu, select Options. In the Options dialog box, go
        to the Files tab. Deselect "Make Backups".

        Step 2: While you're there, look around. You'll be amazed how many
        options Eric has programmed for you to play with!

        Paul

        Dr. Paul Harder Houston, Texas, USA pharder@...