Re: [NTB] Easy .otl question

  • Lotta
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2001
      Good evening David,

      >I'm sure this is a childish question, but in years of using NT I've
      >never edited an .otl! Is there an easy way to remove a whole topic
      >from an .otl at once, both header and content?

      Then let's be childish :-). Try right-clicking on the heading/topic and
      chose "Remove heading".

      Happy New Year to all,
      Lotta
    • dido7@juno.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2001
        Hi! :)

        David has already received ("childish") suggestions <g>, so let me say
        this while we are on the subject of outlines:
        As they are right now, IMO, the outline features alone of NTP are well
        worth its price.

        BTW, when can we expect "collapse, expand headings" features on NTP.
        Or do we have them already?

        This is what I mean:

        Expanded:
        --------------
        Tasks
        Very easy
        1.
        2.
        3.
        Easy
        a.
        b.
        c.
        d.
        Hard

        Collapsed:
        ---------------
        Tasks
        +Very easy
        +Easy
        Hard

        Thanks!

        Dido

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2001
          Hi Dido,

          Version 5. Cannot say when that will be and will not guess. :)

          mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
          http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab