Re: [NTB] Easy .otl question

  • Lotta
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2001
      Good evening David,

      >I'm sure this is a childish question, but in years of using NT I've
      >never edited an .otl! Is there an easy way to remove a whole topic
      >from an .otl at once, both header and content?

      Then let's be childish :-). Try right-clicking on the heading/topic and
      chose "Remove heading".

      Happy New Year to all,
      Lotta
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2001
        Hi David,

        >I'm sure this is a childish question, but in years of using NT I've
        >never edited an .otl! Is there an easy way to remove a whole topic
        >from an .otl at once, both header and content?

        Sure, right click over heading and choose Remove Heading, or make
        a Clip and put it on your Clipbar with key strokes if you do it
        often - obviously not yet. <bg> I would venture to say there
        might be a feature I have never used as well, but perhaps at
        least peeked at it once. :)

        mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
        http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab
      • dido7@juno.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2001
          Hi! :)

          David has already received ("childish") suggestions <g>, so let me say
          this while we are on the subject of outlines:
          As they are right now, IMO, the outline features alone of NTP are well
          worth its price.

          BTW, when can we expect "collapse, expand headings" features on NTP.
          Or do we have them already?

          This is what I mean:

          Expanded:
          --------------
          Tasks
          Very easy
          1.
          2.
          3.
          Easy
          a.
          b.
          c.
          d.
          Hard

          Collapsed:
          Tasks
          +Very easy
          +Easy
          Hard

          Thanks!

          Dido

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 1, 2001
            Hi Dido,

            Version 5. Cannot say when that will be and will not guess. :)