More information on word wrap and printing problem in Pro version

  • gadocs@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2000
      The lack of word wrap on the printed page for the first few lines
      happens on my HP Laserjet 2100xi printer. When I print to my HP880
      backup inkjet everything is OK.
      I am not using landscape.
      I just purchased the program and this bug, if it is one, is obviously
      a big problem for me.
      Suggestions?
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2000
        Hi gadocs,

        Make sure the hard breaks are in the lines. You can press Shift+F10
        to show the non-printing characters in Pro. If they are, it may be a compatibility problem with your printer and Pro. Make sure you have
        the latest printer drivers installed. nite...

        mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
        http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab