Printing problem with word wrap

  • gadocs@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2000
      I have notetab pro. When I print, the first few lines of my printed
      document do not word wrap, and I loose material off the page. Then
      word wrap is ok after the first few lines. The word wrap in on in the
      print dialog. Word wrap looks ok on the screen. Other text editors
      print ok. any suggestions?
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2000
        Hi gadocs,

        >I have notetab pro. When I print, the first few lines of my
        >printed document do not word wrap, and I loose material off the
        >page. Then word wrap is ok after the first few lines. The word
        >wrap in on in the print dialog. Word wrap looks ok on the screen.
        >Other text editors print ok. any suggestions?

        NoteTab Pro is a bit different giving you the option to hard code
        the line breaks or just do a soft wrap at the windows edge. The
        disadvantage is what you found out, but the advantage is you
        won't run into a long line short line problem if there are no
        hard line breaks.

        To enter them you need to use the Split Lines tool which can be
        put on the Toolbar or Shortcut menu. You can also use the
        Reformat tool as well. Select the text that you want the lines
        split (CR/LF - hard line break) put at the end of each wrapped
        line.

        mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
        http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab