Re: [NTB] I can not enter page breaks.

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2000
      Hi Jody,

      >there was a time Eric used version 2.

      That version was never released. It just did not work well enough.

      Regards,
      Eric G.V. Fookes
      ----------------
      NoteTab v4.83 available from

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 7, 2000
        Hi Eric,

        >>there was a time Eric used version 2.
        >
        >That version was never released. It just did not work well enough.

        It is kind of hard to keep track of the version when beta testing
        sometimes gets waaaay up there in in "b" versions. <g> Now I can
        sleep know there was never a version of NoteTab released with the
        version 2 richedit32.dll. ;) nite...

        mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
        http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab