Re: [NTB] I can not enter page breaks.

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2000
      Hi Chris,

      >I am currently using Super Notetab the previous version of
      >Notetab light. For some reason one of the computers that I use
      >will not allow me to user page breaks in Notetab. My company
      >uses a configuration file that opens up a txt file a certain way.
      >Everything is still there exept for the page breaks. I even
      >reinstalled the config file.
      >Does anyone have any suggestions.

      That's about all I have is suggestions. If, the format of the
      company config file did not change, try renaming your NoteTab.ini
      file to something else and reinstall it. You might have a
      corrupt richedit file. I do not know what version NoteTab used
      back then, maybe richedit32.dll like now. there was a time Eric
      used version 2. Consider upgrading to NoteTab Light 4.83.

      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab
    • Eric G.V. Fookes
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2000
        Hi Jody,

        >there was a time Eric used version 2.

        That version was never released. It just did not work well enough.

        Regards,
        Eric G.V. Fookes
        NoteTab v4.83 available from

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 7, 2000
          Hi Eric,

          >>there was a time Eric used version 2.
          >
          >That version was never released. It just did not work well enough.

          It is kind of hard to keep track of the version when beta testing
          sometimes gets waaaay up there in in "b" versions. <g> Now I can
          sleep know there was never a version of NoteTab released with the
          version 2 richedit32.dll. ;) nite...