TopStyle Lite integration?

  • Rick Penticoff
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2000
      Hi,

      I'm using NTP 4.83 and have TopStyle Lite 2.0 installed. When I
      click on one of the TopStyle clipbar buttons, I get a message saying
      I need TopStyle 1.51 or higher. Neither that message or any NTP Help
      screens I've looked at say whether NTP works with TopStyle Pro, Lite,
      or both editions. Does it work with TSL, and if so how can I get it
      to work?

      Thanks for your help.

      Rick
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2000
        Hi Rick,

        >I'm using NTP 4.83 and have TopStyle Lite 2.0 installed. When I
        >click on one of the TopStyle clipbar buttons, I get a message
        >saying I need TopStyle 1.51 or higher. Neither that message or
        >any NTP Help screens I've looked at say whether NTP works with
        >TopStyle Pro, Lite, or both editions. Does it work with TSL, and
        >if so how can I get it to work?

        I did not test, but sometimes if NoteTab is open when you install
        it things do not work - perhaps a reboot is needed. Anyway, try
        rebooting your machine. Close NoteTab if it opens at startup and
        reinstall TS. See if the Clips work. If not, reboot once more
        and see if they work. The last suggestion I have is to close all
        your programs, uninstall TS, reboot, install TS, reboot, open
        NoteTab and see if it works. Hopefully it will work long before
        the re-install.

        mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
        http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab