Re: [NTB] printing multiple files

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2000
      Hi Neil,

      In version 5 of NoteTab we will be using a different print
      method. Perhaps what you want will be added in it. For now, a
      Clip can be built to do what you want. If you are not able to do
      that, please sign up for the Clips list and ask somebody to help
      or do it for you. See the clickable sign up address below.

      > using notetab 4.83 lite on nt 4.
      >
      > i wanted to print the first 2 pages of 10 files. in notetab i
      > select all the files and click on print all. in the print
      > dialog i select pages and say from 1 to 2.
      >
      > it prints all the pages in all the files. is there a way to
      > get this to work?

      Happy Clip'n!

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...