AW: Delphi accessibility

  • james.homme@highmark.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2000
      Hi Eric,
      I am sure you probably already know this, but I decided to send it anyway.

      Jim

      ----- Forwarded by James D Homme/Contractor/Highmark on 12/06/00 10:01 AM
      -----

      Wolfgang
      Hubert To: "'blindprogramming@...'"
      <whubert@addi <blindprogramming@...>
      son.de> cc:
      Subject: AW: Delphi accessibility
      12/06/00
      07:29 AM
      Please
      respond to
      blindprogramm
      ing

      Hi Tim,

      Delphi can be used with JFW, you will only have to reclassify some window
      classes.

      If you write Delphi programs with a GUI, there are some issues you should
      consider for accessibility. For example: use TStaticText instead of TLabel
      to label controls in any form. And: Be careful to set the tab order in the
      right way (each label must be the predecessor of its assigned control in
      tab
      order).

      Wolfgang Hubert

      Visit the BlindProgramming web site at http://www.blindprogramming.com for
      tutorials, manuals, etc.
      Digest mode: blindprogramming-request-digest@...
      Search BlindProgramming's archived messages:
      http://www.Topica.com/lists/blindprogramming/read

      T O P I C A http://www.topica.com/t/17