I can not enter page breaks.

  • Chriseff@kimballmidwest.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2000
      I am currently using Super Notetab the previous version of Notetab
      light. For some reason one of the computers that I use will not
      allow me to user page breaks in Notetab. My company uses a
      configuration file that opens up a txt file a certain way.
      Everything is still there exept for the page breaks. I even
      reinstalled the config file.
      Does anyone have any suggestions.

      Thank you
      Chris Eff
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2000
        Hi Chris,

        >I am currently using Super Notetab the previous version of
        >Notetab light. For some reason one of the computers that I use
        >will not allow me to user page breaks in Notetab. My company
        >uses a configuration file that opens up a txt file a certain way.
        >Everything is still there exept for the page breaks. I even
        >reinstalled the config file.
        >Does anyone have any suggestions.

        That's about all I have is suggestions. If, the format of the
        company config file did not change, try renaming your NoteTab.ini
        file to something else and reinstall it. You might have a
        corrupt richedit file. I do not know what version NoteTab used
        back then, maybe richedit32.dll like now. there was a time Eric
        used version 2. Consider upgrading to NoteTab Light 4.83.

        mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
        http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab
      • Eric G.V. Fookes
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 6, 2000
          Hi Jody,

          >there was a time Eric used version 2.

          That version was never released. It just did not work well enough.

          Regards,
          Eric G.V. Fookes
          NoteTab v4.83 available from

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 7, 2000
            Hi Eric,

            >>there was a time Eric used version 2.
            >
            >That version was never released. It just did not work well enough.

            It is kind of hard to keep track of the version when beta testing
            sometimes gets waaaay up there in in "b" versions. <g> Now I can
            sleep know there was never a version of NoteTab released with the
            version 2 richedit32.dll. ;) nite...