Re: [NTB] Using NTP as eternal editor for Becky 2 mailer

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2000
      Hi Stephen,

      Off hand, the only thing I can think of is you have NoteTab
      marked as Stay on Top (just a guess) or maybe a Library with an
      OnClipboardChange in it.

      Whatever the reason though, this list is for the discussion of
      the basic use of NoteTab. If you need to discuss something like
      you posted for, NoteTab and Becky2, you are more than welcome and
      encouraged to do so on the ntb-OffTopic list. Please see the
      clickable link below to bring the discussion over there. TIA.

      >and trying to use NTP as eternal editor.
      >
      >Doesn't seem to work. I asked on a BeckyList but no one
      >answered.
      >
      >Anyone using NTP successfully in this way?
      >
      >As it is, I have to close ! NTP entirely before I can get taken
      >back to the B2 compose window successfully. Otherwise the
      >compose window is locked.

      Happy Topics,
      Jody

      The NoteTab Off-Topic List