Using NTP as eternal editor for Becky 2 mailer

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2000
      Hi NTB list

      I am using Becky2 as a mailer, recently released.
      http://www.rimarts.co.jp/

      and trying to use NTP as eternal editor.

      Doesn't seem to work. I asked on a BeckyList but no one answered.

      Anyone using NTP successfully in this way?

      B2 is very fine mailer and there is no real need at all to use NTP with
      it, but I like NTP environment and would like to try it out in
      conjunction with B2.

      As it is, I have to close ! NTP entirely before I can get taken back to
      the B2 compose window successfully. Otherwise the compose window is
      locked.

      --
      Stephen
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2000
        Hi Stephen,

        Off hand, the only thing I can think of is you have NoteTab
        marked as Stay on Top (just a guess) or maybe a Library with an
        OnClipboardChange in it.

        Whatever the reason though, this list is for the discussion of
        the basic use of NoteTab. If you need to discuss something like
        you posted for, NoteTab and Becky2, you are more than welcome and
        encouraged to do so on the ntb-OffTopic list. Please see the
        clickable link below to bring the discussion over there. TIA.

        >and trying to use NTP as eternal editor.
        >
        >Doesn't seem to work. I asked on a BeckyList but no one
        >answered.
        >
        >Anyone using NTP successfully in this way?
        >
        >As it is, I have to close ! NTP entirely before I can get taken
        >back to the B2 compose window successfully. Otherwise the
        >compose window is locked.

        Happy Topics,
        Jody

        The NoteTab Off-Topic List