Re: [NTB] Introduction

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2000
      Hi Mary,

      >Hi all, I just downloaded the trial version of Notetab pro. The
      >class I am taking uses the div tag a lot. Why is there not a div
      >tag? or if there is where is it?

      The HTML "library was written by Fookes Software to serve as a
      demonstration of the varied tasks that can be performed by the
      Editor Clipbook. You are free to customize it any way you like,
      but make sure you keep a backup copy before installing a new copy
      of NoteTab over it!"

      You can add the <div> tag yourself. Right click over any of the
      short tag clips and choose Edit Clip to see how one is done.
      Please read Clip Basics for more information.

      You might want to check out the Clipbook Repository at:
      http://www.notetab.com/libraries.htm for some more updated HTML
      Libraries.

      Please sign up for the Clips List to discuss Clip making. In
      your case, you would want to sign up for the NoteTab and HTML
      list. The various lists to sign up on are listed below.

      To Subscribe to or UnSubscribe from any of the following
      Mailing Lists send an empty post to the appropriate list(s)
      using the eMail address to the right of the list name:

      Subscribe
      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
      The NoteTab Basic List............ NoteTab-Subscribe@...
      The NoteTab Clips List............ ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
      The NoteTab ClipsClass List....... ntb-ClipClass-Subscribe@...
      The NoteTab HTML List............. ntb-HTML-Subscribe@...
      The NoteTab Beta List............. ntb-NextRelease-Subscribe@...
      The NoteTab Off-Topic List........ ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@...
      NoteTab Announcements List........ ntb-announcements-Subscribe@...
      The Album Express List............ Album-Express-Subscribe@...
      The Mailbag Assistant List........ MailBag-Subscribe@...
      The Fookes Software Beta List..... fs-NextRelease-Subscribe@...

      UnSubscribe
      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
      The NoteTab Basic List............ NoteTab-UnSubscribe@...

      Happy Tab'n, Clip'n, Edit'n, Test'n, &...
      Jody Adair
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23
      http://www.notetab.net
    • Gail Scarbrough
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 11, 2002
        Hello,
        My name is Gail and I am new to the group. I just purchased NoteTab
        Pro because I will be listing quite a bit on e-Bay through "Mister
        Lister" Is anybody familiar with this? I was just wondering what's
        the best way to approach it. I am pretty new to HTML and listing on
        e-Bay. Also is there read me text on how to use NoteTab? I tried
        one document and then transferred it to Mister Lister but there were
        lots of mistakes, on my part that is.
        Gail
      • Jim Hall
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 11, 2002
          Gail,

          There are several tutorials which you can download at
          http://jimbow.com/
          which will help you learn some of the basics.

          I would also recommend that you join at least the NoteTab HTML list (see below) where you can get questions answered and help with what you are doing all for the price of just asking.

          To Subscribe to or UnSubscribe from any of the following
          Mailing Lists send an empty post to the appropriate list(s)
          using the eMail address to the right of the list name:
          Subscribe
          ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
          The NoteTab Basic List................. NoteTab-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
          The NoteTab Clips List................. ntb-Clips-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
          The NoteTab ClipsClass List............ ntb-ClipClass-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
          The NoteTab HTML List.................. ntb-HTML-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
          The NoteTab Next Release List.......... ntb-NextRelease-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
          The NoteTab Off-Topic List............. ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
          The NoteTab Announcements List......... ntb-Announcements-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
          The Album Express List................. Album-Express-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
          The Mailbag Assistant List............. MailBag-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
          The Fookes Software Next Release List.. FS-NextRelease-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
          UnSubscribe
          ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
          The NoteTab Basic List................. NoteTab-UnSubscribe@yahoogroups.com

          Good Luck,

          Jim

          At 11:33 PM 11/11/2002 +0000, you wrote:
          >Hello,
          >My name is Gail and I am new to the group. I just purchased NoteTab
          >Pro because I will be listing quite a bit on e-Bay through "Mister
          >Lister" Is anybody familiar with this? I was just wondering what's
          >the best way to approach it. I am pretty new to HTML and listing on
          >e-Bay. Also is there read me text on how to use NoteTab? I tried
          >one document and then transferred it to Mister Lister but there were
          >lots of mistakes, on my part that is.

        • Gail A. Scarbrough
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 11, 2002
            Thank you Jim. I have joined the HTML group.

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 14, 2002
              Hi Jim and Others,

              >I would also recommend that you join at least the NoteTab HTML
              >list (see below) where you can get questions answered and help
              >with what you are doing all for the price of just asking.

              The NoteTab Announcements List on yahoo is no more. Please
              update your list when you get the time.

              If you want to be on our notification list for
              Fookes Software updates and new products, sign up for it at
              http://www.fookes.com in the lower left border area. You can
              unsubscribe an old address if you were already on our list.