Introduction

  • Mary Blovett
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 30, 2000
      Hi all, I just downloaded the trial version of Notetab pro. The class I am taking uses the div tag a lot. Why is there not a div tag? or if there is where is it?
      Thanx, Mari

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2000
        Hi Mary,

        >Hi all, I just downloaded the trial version of Notetab pro. The
        >class I am taking uses the div tag a lot. Why is there not a div
        >tag? or if there is where is it?

        The HTML "library was written by Fookes Software to serve as a
        demonstration of the varied tasks that can be performed by the
        Editor Clipbook. You are free to customize it any way you like,
        but make sure you keep a backup copy before installing a new copy
        of NoteTab over it!"

        You can add the <div> tag yourself. Right click over any of the
        short tag clips and choose Edit Clip to see how one is done.
        Please read Clip Basics for more information.

        You might want to check out the Clipbook Repository at:
        http://www.notetab.com/libraries.htm for some more updated HTML
        Libraries.

        Please sign up for the Clips List to discuss Clip making. In
        your case, you would want to sign up for the NoteTab and HTML
        list. The various lists to sign up on are listed below.

        To Subscribe to or UnSubscribe from any of the following
        Mailing Lists send an empty post to the appropriate list(s)
        using the eMail address to the right of the list name:

        Subscribe
        ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
        The NoteTab Basic List............ NoteTab-Subscribe@...
        The NoteTab Clips List............ ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
        The NoteTab ClipsClass List....... ntb-ClipClass-Subscribe@...
        The NoteTab HTML List............. ntb-HTML-Subscribe@...
        The NoteTab Beta List............. ntb-NextRelease-Subscribe@...
        The NoteTab Off-Topic List........ ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@...
        NoteTab Announcements List........ ntb-announcements-Subscribe@...
        The Album Express List............ Album-Express-Subscribe@...
        The Mailbag Assistant List........ MailBag-Subscribe@...
        The Fookes Software Beta List..... fs-NextRelease-Subscribe@...

        UnSubscribe
        ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
        The NoteTab Basic List............ NoteTab-UnSubscribe@...

        Happy Tab'n, Clip'n, Edit'n, Test'n, &...
        Jody Adair
        Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23
        http://www.notetab.net
      • Gail Scarbrough
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 11, 2002
          Hello,
          My name is Gail and I am new to the group. I just purchased NoteTab
          Pro because I will be listing quite a bit on e-Bay through "Mister
          Lister" Is anybody familiar with this? I was just wondering what's
          the best way to approach it. I am pretty new to HTML and listing on
          e-Bay. Also is there read me text on how to use NoteTab? I tried
          one document and then transferred it to Mister Lister but there were
          lots of mistakes, on my part that is.
          Gail
        • Jim Hall
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 11, 2002
            Gail,

            There are several tutorials which you can download at
            http://jimbow.com/
            which will help you learn some of the basics.

            I would also recommend that you join at least the NoteTab HTML list (see below) where you can get questions answered and help with what you are doing all for the price of just asking.

            To Subscribe to or UnSubscribe from any of the following
            Mailing Lists send an empty post to the appropriate list(s)
            using the eMail address to the right of the list name:
            Subscribe
            ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
            The NoteTab Basic List................. NoteTab-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
            The NoteTab Clips List................. ntb-Clips-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
            The NoteTab ClipsClass List............ ntb-ClipClass-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
            The NoteTab HTML List.................. ntb-HTML-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
            The NoteTab Next Release List.......... ntb-NextRelease-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
            The NoteTab Off-Topic List............. ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
            The NoteTab Announcements List......... ntb-Announcements-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
            The Album Express List................. Album-Express-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
            The Mailbag Assistant List............. MailBag-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
            The Fookes Software Next Release List.. FS-NextRelease-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
            UnSubscribe
            ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
            The NoteTab Basic List................. NoteTab-UnSubscribe@yahoogroups.com

            Good Luck,

            Jim

            At 11:33 PM 11/11/2002 +0000, you wrote:
            >Hello,
            >My name is Gail and I am new to the group. I just purchased NoteTab
            >Pro because I will be listing quite a bit on e-Bay through "Mister
            >Lister" Is anybody familiar with this? I was just wondering what's
            >the best way to approach it. I am pretty new to HTML and listing on
            >e-Bay. Also is there read me text on how to use NoteTab? I tried
            >one document and then transferred it to Mister Lister but there were
            >lots of mistakes, on my part that is.

          • Gail A. Scarbrough
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 11, 2002
              Thank you Jim. I have joined the HTML group.

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 14, 2002
                Hi Jim and Others,

                >I would also recommend that you join at least the NoteTab HTML
                >list (see below) where you can get questions answered and help
                >with what you are doing all for the price of just asking.

                The NoteTab Announcements List on yahoo is no more. Please
                update your list when you get the time.

                If you want to be on our notification list for
                Fookes Software updates and new products, sign up for it at
                http://www.fookes.com in the lower left border area. You can
                unsubscribe an old address if you were already on our list.