printing multiple files

  • neil
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000
      hi,

      using notetab 4.83 lite on nt 4.

      i wanted to print the first 2 pages of 10 files. in notetab i select
      all the files and click on print all. in the print dialog i select
      pages and say from 1 to 2.

      it prints all the pages in all the files. is there a way to get this
      to work?

      thanks
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2000
        Hi Neil,

        In version 5 of NoteTab we will be using a different print
        method. Perhaps what you want will be added in it. For now, a
        Clip can be built to do what you want. If you are not able to do
        that, please sign up for the Clips list and ask somebody to help
        or do it for you. See the clickable sign up address below.

        > using notetab 4.83 lite on nt 4.
        >
        > i wanted to print the first 2 pages of 10 files. in notetab i
        > select all the files and click on print all. in the print
        > dialog i select pages and say from 1 to 2.
        >
        > it prints all the pages in all the files. is there a way to
        > get this to work?

        Happy Clip'n!

        Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
        mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...