Re: [NTB] cannot ALT-Tab to other applications in NoteTab Pro (follow-up)

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000
      Hi Dan,

      I've tested in Pro 4.83 with window in Normal and Maximized; Icon
      in Tray and Taskbar with the Second Window open. I have no
      problem using ALT+TAB to switch to another window. You might try
      adjusting your window some one way or the other. Also, try a new
      ini file and then a new install. Please sign up for the
      ntb-NextRelease list for further discussion. There is a clickable
      link in my sigline to sign up. Thanks.

      >2) None of the following have enabled me to regain the ability
      >to ALT-Tab to other applications: toggling the Second Window
      >feature on and off, warm boot, shut down and restart, having
      >NoteTab in "half-screen" mode (whatever that box in the upper
      >left corner is in Windows screens is called between minimize
      >window and close window).

      Happy Test'n,
      Jody Adair

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options