Re: [NTB] Re: Suddenly cannot open files??

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1, 2000
      Hi David,

      >Have you tried deleting the contents of your C:\WINDOWS\TEMP
      >after that save note tab ini,.fts and default.udt and documents
      >and libraries folder then uninstall note tab and restart your
      >machine and reinstall note tab putting back what you save earlier.

      I suggested to Stephanie in private eMail to reinstall DECOM95
      and received a post from her this morning. She said everything's
      working so far for her.

      I remember now that the problem with the Open (and many times Save
      quick working) happened when IE4 was installed. Microsoft's fix
      was the DECOM95 file. I do not know if it was an updated version
      or new file (a patch). It is now shipped with IE5 and perhaps
      Windows CDs.

      Please reply on the ntb-NextRelease list or private eMail since
      this issue does not have anything to do with the basic use of
      NoteTab. Thanks! :)

      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab