Re: [NTB] Re: Suddenly cannot open files??

  • David McIntosh
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1, 2000
      hI
      Have you tried deleting the contents of your C:\WINDOWS\TEMP after that
      save note tab ini,.fts and default.udt and documents and libraries
      folder then uninstall note tab and restart your machine and reinstall
      note tab putting back what you save earlier.
      Do not forget to save the hole note tab folder some where else on your
      machine as a back up copy.
      THANKYOU DAVE

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 1, 2000
        Hi David,

        >Have you tried deleting the contents of your C:\WINDOWS\TEMP
        >after that save note tab ini,.fts and default.udt and documents
        >and libraries folder then uninstall note tab and restart your
        >machine and reinstall note tab putting back what you save earlier.

        I suggested to Stephanie in private eMail to reinstall DECOM95
        and received a post from her this morning. She said everything's
        working so far for her.

        I remember now that the problem with the Open (and many times Save
        quick working) happened when IE4 was installed. Microsoft's fix
        was the DECOM95 file. I do not know if it was an updated version
        or new file (a patch). It is now shipped with IE5 and perhaps
        Windows CDs.

        Please reply on the ntb-NextRelease list or private eMail since
        this issue does not have anything to do with the basic use of
        NoteTab. Thanks! :)

        mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
        http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab