unable to load

  • leshr@one.net.au
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2000
      I downloaded notetab lite to try to see if it would work good for me
      in designing web pages. but I can unzip using winzip but it will not
      install. can you help
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2000
        Hi leshr,

        >I downloaded notetab lite to try to see if it would work good for
        >me in designing web pages. but I can unzip using winzip but it
        >will not install. can you help

        Please try rebooting your computer and run Setup.exe. If it
        still does not work, try another download. If you are on an
        Windows NT machine make sure the permissions are set for you to
        install the program.

        mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
        http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab