Re: [NTB] NTB 4.83 And the problems begin again

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2000
      Hi Barbara,

      Try using Modify | Lines | Adjust Line Breaks on the file that is
      causing the problem. You might check to see what version of
      riched32.dll you have and that it is good. It should be in your
      Windows\System (or ME's comparable folder for system files). You
      might also try a new ini file, by renaming your old when NoteTab
      is closed. NoteTab will build a new one. In Std/Light it is
      called NoteTab.ini and found in your main NoteTab folder.

      Since the problem you are experiencing is probably not effecting
      others please reply to me at Jody@... or bring the post
      over to the ntb-nextrelease list. Thanks! The subscription link
      is below.

      >However the times they are a changin'. In the past month, I've
      >upgraded my cpu from a Pentium II 350mhz to a Pentium III 600mhz.
      >I've upgraded my operating software from Windows 98 to Window ME
      >and I've upgraded to NTB 4.83. Guess what? You got it. Notetab is
      >doing the garbled text prelude to freezing thing again. The only
      >way to get out the program is to push the restart button on my
      >computer. ALT-CTRL-DEL won't even pop up the program manager. I
      >restart (thankfully I've usually save some of the file I'm
      >working on) and it freezes in the exact same spot in the file
      >every time!

      Happy Test'n,
      Jody Adair

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options